Dr Wine's Seafood Brunch And Takeaway Menu Are Perfect For Father's Day
From dine-in to take out Dr Wine has got your Father’s Day needs covered. Treat yourself to a luxurious dine-in seafood brunch with decadent platters filled with fresh finds like crab, shrimp, clams, mussels, oysters, and salmon rillettes. This brunch menu can feed two (The Queen’s Platter) or four (The King’s Platter) and is available every Saturday and Sunday until supplies last.
Read more: If You Are Craving Pizza, Click Here
If you feel like staying home, Dr. Wine has cooked up amazing dishes that are fit for a family.
For a family of four to six people:
- Blackbird Farms goat cheese platter with crottin de chavignon, pouligny saint pierre and saint-maure de Touraine.
- Whole roasted free-range yellow French chicken, stuffed with lemon, parmesan and foie gras, served with sweet-scented pilaf rice.
- Leg of lamb with garlic or pepper sauce serviced with potato gratin.
- Roasted rib eye grilled on the bone served with potato and bacon cake.
For a family of six to eight people:
- French cassoulet filled with white beans, saucisson, Toulouse sausage, pork loin, lamb shoulder, confit duck leg, pork bellow, pork rinks and espelette peppers.
- Whole roasted and crispy porchetta served with mashed potatoes.
- Salmon and sea bass koulibiac wellington. This unique dish is made with sea bass and salmon fillet, mushroom duxelles, hard-boiled eggs, saffron rice, spinach and puff pastry.
Tatler Tip: you need to order takeaway dishes two-seven days ahead of schedule
Read more: Where To Order The Best Lechon
Dr. Wine is open every day from 12pm to 10pm. For reservations, please message us at +63917 563 8811.