Enjoy An Extensive Selection Of Signature Cocktails At Nobu Manila
Complementing Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s new-style fusion artistry, Nobu Manila offers an extensive beverage selection available daily at the Nobu Bar. Guests are spoilt for choice with an impressive Hokusetsu sake selection, which are exclusive to Nobu worldwide, and specialty cocktails varying in refreshing, spicy, aromatic, and rich notes.
Lightly crisp and refreshing to the taste, some of the bar’s special offerings are:
- Matsuhisa consists of Ketel One Vodka, Hokusetsu Junmai Sake, ginger, and Cucumber; while Lychee Martini is composed of Ketel One Vodka, lychee juice and lychee fruit;
- Cucumber Martini combines Hendrick’s Gin, cucumber puree, lychee and lemon juice, and lychee fruit; and Mango Passion Martini is a medley of Paradise Mango Liqueur, Absolut Mango Vodka, passion fruit and pineapple puree;
- Champagne 95 is a refreshing combination of orange Liqueur, crème de peche, pineapple puree and champagne;
- Japanese Side Car, rich and bold in taste it consists of Iwai Tradition Whiskey, Grand Marnier and yuzu juice
Nobu Manila’s well-curated signature cocktails also include drinks infused with local flavors such as calamansi, resulting to concoctions that are spicy and tart in flavor, such as the:
- Calamansi Shiso Mule, which consists of Hokusetsu Junmai Sake, calamansi fruit, Shiso leaves and ginger ale;
- Calamansi Martini, a mix of Hendrick’s Gin, Manille Calamansi Liqueur and calamansi juice;
- Papa Shichimi, a mixture of Don Papa Rum, passion fruit, ginger beer, honey syrup, Shichimi and calamansi juice;
- Japanese Bloody Mary, a blend of Hokusetsu Junmai Sake, ginger, Shichimi, spicy tomato puree, wasabi, calamansi, and Serrano pepper;
- Pisco Sour, a concoction of Peruvian Pisco Brandy, calamansi juice and egg white;
- Whisky Shiso Sour is a combination of Iwai Tradition Whiskey, yuzu juice, calamansi juice and Shiso leaves.
The Nobu Bar is ensconced next to the restaurant’s entrance and is open on Monday to Thursday from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM and until 11:00 PM on Friday to Sunday.