Auro chocolate is a proudly Filipino, bean-to-bar company that empowers local farmers in order to sustainably create the finest single-origin cocoa and chocolate products. Headed by its founder and president Jacki Go and daughter Kelly Go as co- managing director with partner Mark Ocampo, the grandson of Atty. Estelito Mendoza.
Each luscious bite of Auro chocolates transports you to the lush farms of Davao. Travel back in time to discover the origin of cacao in the Philippines.
The team pulled all the stops with Manila House chefs headed by Selena Ocampo (daughter of Ricco and Tina Maristela) came up with unique savory finger foods such as:
- -Taro Chips, Spice White Chocolate Dip with Goats Cheese
- -Pumpkin Soup (Shooter), White Chocolate Foam, Chocolate Liqueur dust
- -Jamon Serrano, 72% Dark Chocolate, Baguette
- -Seared Salmon, White Chocolate Cauliflower Puree, Scallion Oil, Tare
- -Slow Roasted Beef Belly, Chocolate BBQ Sauce, Horseradish and cocktails from the Avenue Bar all with Auro chocolate infusions.
The night was made even more special with the serving of one-of-a-kind desserts made by four of the country's most sought after pastry chefs namely: Sunshine Puey (Chocolate Silk with Hazelnut Crumble), Peachy Juban (Ding, Ang Bato!), Miko Aspiras ( Bubbles/ Block/ Dark of the Moon) and Richie Manapat (Sourdough Rum Baba).
Xandra Rocha-Araneta hosted the event and the retro party music was by DJ Paul Mauricio. The night ended with the unveiling of a chocolate wall full of spoons with sumptuous chocolate creations only by Auro.
The Auro Chocolate boutique will open soon at Fabtech Building, Santiago St. Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, Makati City.