Bondi & BourkeRestaurant, $$, Australian, Davao
Opens at: 11:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:00-14:30
- +63988 593 3763
- 115 P. Pelayo Street, Poblacion District, Davao City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
Australian cuisine can be hard to define but Wade Watson and Patrick McCarthy have done an excellent job interpreting their multicultural heritage through the food that they serve. Set in a charming ancestral home, Bondi & Bourke feeds hungry guests the most satisfying appetisers, bold and flavourful entrées, and the sweetest of endings.
• Deny the urge to eat all the ciabatta with the gooey, cheesy spinach & bacon fondue starter because there are other things you must try:
• The USDA rib-eye, a fine specimen of highly marbled prime beef, is sublimely seasoned and perfectly cooked.
• The pan-fried whole sea bass with citrus and cherry tomatoes is not only a handsome dish but so delicious.
• Shellfish take centre stage in Bondi & Bourke’s delectable version of linguine vongole.
- Top 20 Best Restaurants