Café Ilang-IlangRestaurant, $$$$, International, Manila
Opens at: 18:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sat
- Sun Close
- Mon - Sat 06:00-10:30
- +632 527 0011 loc. 1317-1318
- Lobby Level, The Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
For a taste of the traditional within a historical venue, head to Manila Hotel for casual continental and pan-Asian cuisine presented in à la carte, buffet, and merienda iterations. With robust options within the seafood selection of the buffet, one may choose to have items cooked in a multitude of ways.
• You need not go to the Champagne Room for Manila Hotel’s Caesar salad, as it is easily ordered from Café Ilang Ilang as well.
• If local flavour is what you desire, the kare-kare and kakanin options, such as puto bumbong and bibingka, are served fresh and piping hot.
• For a more festive take on family gatherings, make your reservations during the cooler holidays for seasonal ambience.