CirkuloRestaurant, $$$, Spanish, Mediterranean, Makati
Open now ( Close at: 22:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Fri
- Sun Close
- Mon - Fri 11:30-14:30
- +632 810 8735 / +632 810 2763
- G/F Milky Way Bldg., 900 Arnaiz Avenue Cor., Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePRICE UPON REQUEST
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
While the Philippines has a long history with Spain, there are few Spanish restaurants that have been around for nearly a quarter of a century—Cirkulo is one of the few that has stood the test of time.
• Begin with Cirkulo’s croquetas, which have been stuffed with flavoursome jamón serrano , chicken, and rich béchamel. The crisp exterior contrasts nicely with the soft, creamy texture within. Also the gambas al ajillo, succulent baby prawns wonderfully soaked in olive oil, garlic, and chilli.
• Follow this up with the insalata di gorgonzola, a refreshing choice, composed of greens, apples, gorgonzola, walnuts, pickled carrots, radish, and an apple vinaigrette sauce.
• Do not miss Cirkulo’s special, paella Montaña, a spectacular dish composed of flavoursome portobello mushrooms, whole roasted garlic, asparagus, and rich truffle oil.