DonostiRestaurant, $$$$, Spanish, Taguig
Opens at: 11:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:00-22:00
- +632 856 0206/+63917 849 2205
- G/F NAC Tower, 32nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkageStarts at PHP 950
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Casual chic with a focus on quality ingredients, Donosti serves some of the best and most authentic Spanish tapas in town.
• Start with a selection of pintxos—toasted bread topped with an assortment of things like boquerones—vinegared anchovy and egg or bacalao brandada, accompanied by some chorizo croquetas and gambas al ajillo.
• Leave room for the paella negra or the crispy boneless suckling pig, a slow-roasted cochinillo with crackling skin and tender meat.
• Their wine selection is worth exploring with some wonderful value-for-money Spanish wines. But the real highlight is their high-pressure tap for an ice-cold draft beer, the perfect way to whet your appetite.