Enye by Chele GonzálezRestaurant, $$$, Spanish, Cebu
Open now ( Close at: 22:30 )keyboard_arrow_down
Thu - Sun
- Mon 18:00-22:30
- +6332 401 9982
- 2/F Crimson Resort and Spa Mactan, Seascapes Resort Town, Soong, Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePRICE UPON REQUEST
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
For reimagined Spanish cuisine, turn to chef Chele González’s eponymous restaurant in Mactan, Cebu. The extensive menu features traditional and contemporary tapas, pintxos (a nod to the chef’s Basque roots), hefty main courses, and an excellent wine list for convivial gatherings.
• Get the gambas al ajillo, a crowd pleaser with its abundance of garlic and olive oil, and hints of chilli.
• The Cebu lechon tacos are not to be missed. Strips of roast suckling pig are combined with mango salsa, jalapeño, frijoles mousse, and sour cream, on soft tortilla shells-a true galleon trade route, if you will.
• Starch is a necessity and the paellas don’t disappoint. The paella negra has a balanced taste that allows the natural flavour of the squid ink, octopus, and scallops to come through. The arroz bogavante is a comforting dish of stewed lobster in moist rice.