FeriaRestaurant, $$, International, Cebu
Opens at: 18:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 06:00-10:30
- +6332 402 9900
- G/F Radisson Blu Cebu, Serging Osmeña Blvd. cor. Juan Luna Avenue, Mabolo, Cebu City
- Private RoomDiplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 1/ML (Wine); PHP 2/ML (Liquors & Spirits)
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetYes
Like its namesake, it’s a festival of flavours with themed buffet nights and an extensive selection of local and international choices in a busy urban setting.
• Skip the buffet and order assorted dishes for sharing. The chicken pork adobo is done Cebuano style, that is, minus soy sauce, but with the usual vinegar, salt and pepper, bathed in garlic-infused oil, and served with a bowl of rice.
• Make sure to request for thicker, richer gravy for the Indian butter chicken with naan. There is also a decent selection of Indian favourites on the menu including vegetarian options.
• For those wanting to take a break from meat, Chinese style sautéed vegetables with oyster sauce is a good option. The mix of beans, carrots, baby corn, and mushrooms are firm yet soft to the bite, lightly coated with oyster sauce to give it a delicate flavour.