Forest House BistroRestaurant, $$, International, Baguio
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 07:00-10:00
- +6374 447 0459
- 16 Loakan Road, Baguio City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
True to its name, Forest House opens its doors to a home. The foyer brings the warmth of a cosy living room, and the menu the heart of a home-cooked meal. On a clear day, the balcony presents a view of the mountains framed by the colours of Baguio’s flora and fauna. At night, it is transformed into a romantic setting.
• The fresh juices and fruit smoothies come alive with the season’s bounty. They also come with an edible straw.
• The refreshing three-dip Forest House special salad will even out a meal that includes the signature home-made bagnet. In between bites of carrot dipped in strawberry dressing, savour the indulgently crisp double-fried pork with its own special salsa-like atchara on the side.
• The strawberry à la Heston is a pretty pastry that tastes just as good as it looks. Enjoy with a hot cup of the Forest House’s home brew to end the meal.