Hide YamamotoRestaurant, $$$, Japanese, Paranaque
Open now ( Close at: 23:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Fri
Sat - Sun
- Mon - Fri 11:00-15:00
- +632 519 0046
- Unit 211 City of Dreams Manila, Asean Blvd. cor. Roxas, Brgy. Tambo, Parañaque City
- http://www. hideyamamotomanila.com
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
In the midst of this circus-like casino and hotel complex, there are oases of good food and quiet for gamblers who have hit it big, and, well, everyone else in between.
Try their sampler menus which have a little of everything. They are savoury and the servings are generous.
- The menu is quite extensive including teppanyaki, robata, and of course sushi.
- The sushi on offer includes seasonal squid and geoduck; one does not often find these on Japanese menus and are definitely worth a try.
- The truffle edamame, the sashimi, the tartare of Japanese beef, and the snow crab and mushroom clay pot rice are unique and make for a culinary adventure after a long day at the tables.