Hua Yuan Brasserie ChinoiseRestaurant, $$$, Shanghainese, Pasay
Opens at: 11:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:00-14:00
- +632 7239 7788
- 2/F Hilton Manila, 1 Newport Boulevard, Newport City, Pasay City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeBusiness or Smart Casual
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleYes
- CorkagePHP 1,500 per bottle
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
Modern and refined (and barely a year old!), Hua Yuan offers Shainghainese cuisine, and is an unexpected gem in the bustling Newport City.
The meal starts at the hands of a very knowledgeable server to guide you through the menu.
• Opening with a complimentary amuse bouche, the spiced hot rice cake with dried scallops sets the tone from the first bite.
• The freshly hand-made fried pork buns, soft pillowy wraps then pan-fried to a crisp, are quite special.
• Each bite of the fragrant tea smoked duck, the chef’s signature dish, is a nuanced flavourful delight. On the side, order the French beans with salted egg—crunchy, lightly salted, and very addicting.
• To end the meal, the red sugar glutinous rice rolls are the way to go.
- Top 20 Best Restaurants