InagikuRestaurant, $$$$, Japanese, Makati
Opens at: 11:30keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:30-14:30
- +632 813 8888 loc. 7842
- Makati Shangri-La, Manila, Ayala Avenue cor. Makati Avenue, Makati City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePrice upon request
- Car ValetNo
Indulge in world-class Japanese cuisine at one of Makati Shangri-La Manila’s signature restaurants. The creations of the Japanese chef Wataru Hikawa are definite palate pleasers, whether à la carte or by the utage buffet on weekends.
• The utage buffet is haven for Japanese food fanatics—limitless sushi and sashimi, beef, and seafood cooked teppanyaki-style. Carnivores will definitely adore chunks of U.S. beef seared to preferred doneness—while they are good as is, the homemade curry sauce adds an exciting twist. The salmon and prawns are equally scrumptious.
• An impressive array of sushi to choose from: aburi shake, tempura maki, and unagi are crowd favourites.
• The perfectly-coated ebi tempura is crisp on the outside but its flavourful juices are carefully preserved on the inside.
• For dessert, the coffee jelly ice cream stands out.