InagikuRestaurant, $$$$, Japanese, Makati
Opens at: 11:30keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:30-14:30
- +632 813 8888 loc. 7842
- 2/F Makati Shangri-La, Manila, Ayala Avenue cor. Makati Avenue, Makati City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
Fine Japanese cuisine in a discreetly elegant setting, along with well-trained waitstaff, continue to make Inagiku a top choice for both power business lunches and family get-togethers.
• Indulge in Inagiku’s extensive selection of aburi sushi. A good sampler is the three-piece aburi santen—the freshest salmon, engawa, and scallop sushi—daubed with a creamy sauce and flame-seared to buttery perfection.
• Splurge on any of the impeccable imported steak dishes, ranging from classic US tenderloin teppanyaki to the more adventurous Wagyu usuyaki—delectable rolls of thinly sliced Wagyu filled with mushroom and garlic.
• An amazing deal is the weekday set lunch menu with a wide range of offerings. The tempura gozen, for instance, comes complete with an appetiser, sashimi, assorted tempura, and dessert, all tastefully presented the Inagiku way.