IndigoRestaurant, $$$, coastal, Boracay
Opens at: 19:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 12:00-16:00
- +632 720 8888/ +6336 288 4500
- Discovery Shores Boracay, Station 1, Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Nothing beats its prime location that boasts the clearest, most expansive white-sand shoreline on Boracay Island’s Station One. The food—always a delight.
- Have a sunny lunch and marvel at the well-seasoned, hotoff- the-grill pork belly and chicken kebab paired with heirloom rice (whether steamed, with garlic, coconut, or aligue). Pair it with a nice cold fruity-floral Sierra Madre wheat ale—sublime!
- At night, enjoy a breezy al fresco dinner and savour the lipsmacking US Prime filet mignon. The succulent 250-gram steak is oozing with flavour and pairs really well with the goat cheese potatoes and cabernet sauce.
- For a restaurant that is on an island, the wine list is quite impressive. Pop open a Dom Perignon or a Louis Roederer to kick off the evening.