Jade GardenRestaurant, $$, Cantonese, Makati
Opens at: 18:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:30-14:00
- +632 955 1728/ +632 955 1808
- 2/L Glorietta 2, Palm Drive cor. West Drive, Ayala Centre, Makati City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 400/Bottle (Wine); PHP 1,000 (Lechon)
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
In a town where new restaurants pop up every day, there is something reassuring about a restaurant that has delivered the same comforting cuisine over two generations.
Serving sizes are quite generous and it pays to sample many small dishes than stick to a few large platters of the tried and tested.
• A bowl of delicate spinach soup swirling with egg white and crab meat can be followed by a sizzling plate of flavourful spicy lamb with spring onions.
• A bowl of plain steamed rice is a perfect and simple foil to eggplant in a claypot with salted fish and minced pork. One can experiment with and find the perfect olfactory equivalent of yin and yang.