Kyo-ToRestaurant, $$$$, Kaiseki, Makati
Open now ( Close at: 22:30 )keyboard_arrow_down
- Mon Close
Tue - Sun
- +632 8805 7743
- G/F Coyiuto House, 119 C. Palanca Street, Legazpi Village, Makati City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 1,000
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Experience real kaiseki dining. A kaiseki is an elaborate multicourse experience, with the menu items based on the freshest available seasonal ingredients. Go because this has got to be the best Japanese dining in Metro Manila. Expect a set menu; there is no ordering à la carte.
Go with a sense of culinary adventure and get ready to be amazed. Only freshness and artistry dictate menu items.
• Enjoy a mixed sashimi platter with toro, uni, salmon, and white shrimps. Everything is divine in freshness.
• The Hokkaido hairy crabs are very fleshy and flavourful.
• The pièce de résistance is the Japanese Wagyu steak—all tender, pink, juicy goodness on a plate.
- Top 20 Best Restaurants