La PicaraRestaurant, $$$, Modern, Spanish, Taguig
Opens at: 11:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:00-15:00
- +63927 172 4480
- 2/F One Bonifacio High Street Mall, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePRICE UPON REQUEST
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Did you know that "La Picara" pertains to a naughty girl? Playfulness is certainly something you can expect from its menu, which combines Asian and Spanish flavour profiles with beautifully designed interiors inspired by the tropics.
• Their adobo croqueta is a delicious coming together of Filipino and Spanish flavours.
• The combination of creamy burrata with caramelised tomatoes, pesto, and migas (bread crumbs) makes for a well-balanced mouthful and is a total must-have.
• Left of centre for typical Spanish cuisine is La Picara’s salmon tartare served with miso mayo and ripe mangoes. This dish is bright with flavours of fresh salmon, hints of umami from the miso, and the delicate sweetness from the mango—all of which pair well with a crisp white wine.
• A fun mix of cultures is present in their chilli crab paella.