Las FloresRestaurant, $$$, Spanish, Taguig
Open now ( Close at: 01:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Thu
Fri - Sat
- Mon - Thu 11:00-01:00
- +632 552 2815
- G/F One McKinley Place, 25th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
Pop in for traditional Spanish dishes with a fresh twist as you unwind to contemporary tunes, indulge in good food and good company.
Have fun experimenting with and concocting your own gin and tonic. From gins to garnishes, the options are endless.
- Start off with an order of Salmon & Salmon (air baguettes topped with marinated salmon, truffle cream, salmon caviar, and honey). Each mouthful of this little powerhouse pops with bold flavours.
- Lightly battered and not too oily, the chipirones are perfect to share.
- A fusion standout in this menu is the bao de cochinillo with kimchi aioli.
- The paella de cochinillo has an appetising umami flavour and does not scrimp on the chunks of tender, crispy pork.