Las FloresRestaurant, $$$$, Spanish, Taguig
Open now ( Close at: 00:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Thu
Fri - Sat
- Mon - Thu 11:00-00:00
- +632 7940 5142
- G/F One McKinley Place, 25th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
Enjoy your favourite Spanish classics in a homey and sophisticated ambience that will have you staying for hours.
• A variety of tapas is the best way to go. To start, mix it up between tapas frias and tapas calientes and punctuate with your choice of charcuterie to share.
• The chipirones Andaluza is perfect to snack on throughout the evening while the mini hamburguesas de Wagyu y foie is a great introduction for dishes to follow.
• The paella negra is great to pair with a bottle of their Colombelle Blanc; its fresh and floral notes cut through the saltiness of the squid and katsuobushi flakes.
• A fruity wine that is round on the palate will go swimmingly with the crunch of the paella marisco or setas, thanks to the generous layer of socarrat.
• A lot of the dishes lean toward the salty side, so a helping of dessert is a must!