Found in the heart of energetic Malate, Li Li brings you authentic Chinese fare, exquisitely done.
- Begin your meal by trying out their array of dim sum—the scallop dumpling with crab roe and the taro dumpling with minced duck and black truffle are the stand-outs here.
- Follow this with a bowl of the spinach soup with scallop and cod.
- Don’t miss the Peking duck done three ways or the pan-fried duck breast with black truffles for something with a bit more punch.
- The Wuxi-style slow-cooked spareribs is a filling option for those craving something savoury or opt for their live seafood offerings, cooked in the style you want.
- Punctuate your meal with a generous cup of yeung chow fried rice.