Little Flour CaféRestaurant, $$$, All-day Breakfast, Taguig
Open now ( Close at: 00:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sat
- Mon - Sat 06:00-00:00
- +632 8777 7383/+63917 626 2058
- G/F World Plaza, 4th Avenue cor. 31st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 700 (Bottle/Wine); PHP 500 (Cake)
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Escape from the hectic buzz of BGC and find yourself in restful Little Flour, decorated with wood, warm tones, and playful interiors. Unwind in the arms of comfort food done right featuring some of your favourite Filipino dishes and breakfast goodies.
Sit facing the floor-to-ceiling glass windows while watching the world go by.
• Sink your teeth into sinful sisig. Large cubes of pork are cooked to a perfect crunch and are utterly satisfying. Semisweet, slightly sour, and addictively salty, it will have you coming back for seconds, even thirds.
• The fried chicken and biscuits is spectacular. Juicy, moist chicken is enveloped in a well-seasoned crispy shell and matched with a buttery, dense yet fluffy biscuit. The accompaniment of syrup and bacon gravy elevates this dish.