MaisenRestaurant, $, Japanese, Taguig
Opens at: 11:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:00-23:00
- +632 777 7888 loc. 703
- G/F Shangri-La at the Fort, 30th Street cor. 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Indulge in one of Japan’s most popular comfort foods—tonkatsu or deep-fried pork cutlet—cooked in exactly the same way it is done in the Land of the Rising Sun.
• You can never go wrong with the Kurobuta tenderloin or loin sets. Enveloped in a heavenly crisp panko, the perfectly marbled Black Bershire pork is succulent and brings rich layers of flavours.
• Not your usual tonkatsu set, the katsumabushi features bite-sized tenderloin katsu chops on a bed of steaming hot rice. Pour over the dashi stock, season with wasabi, green onion, and sesame seeds, and enjoy with a side of onsen tamago for a varied flavour profile.
• The quaint chain also offers a limited selection of Japanese whisky and sake—a nice way to cap a hearty meal.