Mamou 3.0Restaurant, $$$$, Continental, Makati
Open now ( Close at: 15:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Fri
- Mon - Fri 11:30-15:00
- +63917 816 2668/ +632 909 574
- UG/F Ayala Malls The 30th, 30 Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 250 (Liquor)
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
It's like dining in the home kitchen of an old friend, where deconstructed comfort food takes on a delightful twist. Served by attentive staff, a meal at Mamou 3.0 is a heartwarming experience.
• Mamou's Angus rib-eye prime grade steak, topped with indulgent bits of toasted steak fat, is a signature must-try.
• Kurobuta sinigang packs in little surprises. You get the traditional sour-salty broth, except it's thicker and has an orange tinge from tomatoes, tender chunks of Japanese black pig, and crunchy country vegetables, perfectly paired with steamed rice.
• Flown in from Maine, Lobster Tails go well with Pia's shrimp head rice, a satisfying gourmet meal.
• Coffee and Crêpe du Lou, elegant rolls of butter and sugar dipped in candied lemon, is a match made in heaven.