Man HoRestaurant, $$$$, Cantonese, Pasay
Opens at: 11:30keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:30-14:30
- +632 988 9999
- G/F Marriott Hotel Manila West Wing, 2 Resorts Drive, Pasay City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 1,000/bottle (Wine); PHP 1,500/bottle (Liquor); PHP 700 (Cake)
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
The Cantonese fare at Man Ho is a feast to be savoured, shared, and thoroughly enjoyed with great company, whether over a casual meal, or a proper Chinese-style lauriat.
• Enjoy an enticing and authentic dim sum menu that is only available for lunch. It promises delicious specialities highlighting the finest and freshest ingredients.
• The star of a meal here is undoubtedly the roasted flambéed Peking duck, drizzled with a shot of 12-year-old Dalmore for an enriching flavour and a flair for showmanship.
• Their liu sha bao, or steamed custard bun with egg yolk, strikes a perfect balance—sweet with just enough hint of salty, it makes for a wonderful treat to end on.