ManamRestaurant, $, Filipino, Makati
Opens at: 07:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 07:00-10:00
- +632 7728 2735
- 3/F Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Centre, Makati City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 1/ML
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
This unassuming restaurant offers a slew of local dishes using Filipino ingredients and techniques executed in creative, unexpected ways.
As the restaurant is generally very popular most times, try to go during off peak hours so you can savour and enjoy the meal sans the crowd. Dishes are offered in several sizes so you can just order a portion for one or a big serving to share.
• Start with the caramelised patis wings, a unique appetiser that uses local fish sauce as the main ingredient, rounded with a sweet-spicy twist.
• Brace yourself as the sizzling house crispy sisig lands on your table. A cult favourite, this sinful dish is generously topped with chicharon and drizzled with a special velvety sauce. Its panoply of flavours and textures makes it one of the bestsellers in the metro.
• End with a rich ube shake that is not too sweet—pure bliss.