Mango TreeRestaurant, $$, Thai, Taguig
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:00-14:00
- +632 616 6694
- UG/F C2 Bldg, 7th Avenue, Bonifacio High Street Central, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePRICE UPON REQUEST
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
With its high ceilings, expansive dining room, and modern tropical décor, Mango Tree is arguably one of the loveliest restaurants in BGC. Food is refined and beautifully-presented, with menu items for both purists and adventurous diners. A well-stocked bar, innovative cocktails, and a decent wine list encourage long and languid meals.
• The food menu is quite extensive and has something for every mood. First timers cannot go wrong with a selection of starters, which should definitely include their refreshing pomelo salad with prawns and moo krob (crispy pork belly).
• The safe route would be to stick to the selection of Thai-style curries and rice. However, the chicken satay with sticky rice provides an interesting twist to a classic.
• Must leave room for dessert! The tri-coloured sticky rice and coconut custard with sweet corn will prove difficult to resist, and you mustn’t.