Mesa Filipino ModerneRestaurant, $$$, Filipino, Makati
Open now ( Close at: 22:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 10:00-22:00
- + 632 7728 6650
- 2/F Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePRICE UPON REQUEST
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
A go-to for those looking for comforting and indulgent Filipino food, dining at Mesa always hits the spot!
A lot of the dishes here are good to share, so pre-plan with your dining companions as to which flavour profiles and meat variants you’re looking to try.
• For appetisers, the sisig in a pouch is definitely an enticing choice. A plate of baked scallops with garlic butter is great to whet the appetite but also good to pair with rice!
• Make sure to order soup (to serve as a palate cleanser) as most of the viands are very savoury; the sinigang in guava and pineapple is recommended.
• Steamed rice too tame? Try the tinapa or laing fried rice.