Milky Way CaféRestaurant, $$$, Filipino, Café, Makati
Open now ( Close at: 22:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sat
- Sun Close
- Mon - Sat 11:00-22:00
- +632 810 8735/ +632 810 2763
- 2/F Milky Way Bldg., 900 A. Arnaiz Avenue, Makati City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePRICE UPON REQUEST
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
For comfort foods that assault the senses, linger in the memory, and create a craving that will find satisfaction only in the next visit, and the next.
This almost 60-year-old brand still packs them in so it’s best to make reservations. Remember that it’s casual dining here so the noise level can be high. But if you want quiet dining for a small group or meeting, private rooms are available.
• If you are limited, for whatever reason, to only one dish, make sure you order the baby crispy pata from suckling pig. It is not fatty, it is not greasy; and the crunchiness is divine. Fried to perfection, indeed.
• Since you’ve already left your health worries behind with the crispy pata, get the adobong soft-shell crab and discover the true meaning of decadence.