Ministry of CrabRestaurant, $$$$, Seafood, Taguig
Opens at: 18:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sat
- Mon - Sat 18:00-22:30
- +623 8820 0888
- G/F Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, 30th Street cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePRICE UPON REQUEST
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
MOC is an impressive place to enjoy dining on the freshest crustaceans in all their forms. Inspired by their institutionalised predecessor in Sri Lanka, the crab takes the spotlight, with all 10 sizes displayed on a crab board to show options and availability
• Start with the tuna poke, which is presented in bite-sized portions on a crispy rice cake.
• From there, move on to the stars of the menu: crabs and prawns. The black tiger prawns are fresh, succulent, and may be ordered in a variety of sauces, the chilli garlic being the most popular. Order crabs in smaller sizes to try a variety of sauces like the pepper, prepared with ground pepper from Sri Lanka and slow-cooked for up to four hours, and the chilli, which is a less saucy but just as tasty option.
• The pol sambol (coconut meat made into a dry, spicy accompaniment) is a great side dish to enhance all the dishes.