MirèioRestaurant, $$$$, French, Makati
Opens at: 06:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Fri
Sat - Sun
- Mon - Fri 06:00-10:30
- +632 795 0707
- 9/F Raffles Makati, 1 Raffles Drive, Makati Avenue, Makati City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Still somewhat overlooked by Manila’s foodies, this French brasserie boasts spectacular city views, delectable Provençal cuisine, and a well-curated cocktail and wine list. The dining room is beautifully appointed; refined and highly elegant.
- Starters include Baeri caviar, fine de claire oysters and salmon or beef tartare that would pair superbly well with champagne.
- Their signature Niçoise salade is a healthy alternative.
- The restaurant’s strengths are both its seafood and meats.
The steamed Palawan red snapper with Manila clams in a saffron vegetable nage is delicate, perfectly cooked, creamy, and flavourful, while the bouillabaisse is a heartier, more rustic choice for lovers of seafood.
- For meat, the braised oxtail with black truffle mashed potatoes is a popular choice.