MistoRestaurant, $$$, International, Davao
Open now ( Close at: 14:30 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 06:00-10:00
- +6382 322 8888
- Lobby Level, Seda Abreeza Hotel, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 1,000 - PHP 2,500
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Explore the local flavours of Davao through this straightforward menu that offers its classics, with variations catering to more conservative palates.
• The Seda Abreeza kinilaw puts its own touch on the native dish with salted egg to complement the vinegar and coconut milk combination. The choice of tuna, likewise, reflects the quality of the kitchen in sourcing the best cuts of the region’s famous fish.
• The beef short rib is soft, and falls off the bone. Delicious!
• The Malagos dark chocolate cheesecake is perfect to pair with coffee or tea, its bitterness and texture a showcase of the cacao that Davao is known for.