No. 8 China HouseRestaurant, $$$$, Cantonese, Taguig
Opens at: 18:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:30-14:30
- +632 838 1234
- Grand Hyatt Manila, 8th Avenue cor 35th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
A wonderland for your Chinese food cravings with six chefs from different regions of the mainland whipping up authentic dishes
prepared in separate show kitchens—from roasting to dim sum, wok-fried Cantonese, Sichuan, Fujian, and Beijing specialities.
- Awaken your taste buds with the water spinach with peanuts and black vinegar or the chilled black fungus with chilli and home-made soy sauce.
- The main event is the traditional Peking duck (order 60 minutes or so in advance, and is available in half orders), done the way the chef’s ancestors did it, slow-roasted with fragrant mango wood, and served three ways.
- Fresh seafood such as the flavourful king prawns cooked in rice wine is a signature dish of master chef Carlson Luo.
- Leave space for the creamy coconut ice cream with corn for dessert.