Nobu ManilaRestaurant, $$$$, Japanese, Peruvian, Parañaque
Open now ( Close at: 10:30 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Thu
Fri - Sat
- Mon - Thu 06:00-10:30
- +632 691 2882/+632 8691 2880
- 1/L Nobu Hotel Manila, Aseana Avenue, cor. Roxas Blvd., Parañaque City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 2,822.58 (Liquor); PHP 2,016.13 (Wine)
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
An instantly recognisable global brand that maintains chef Nobu’s high standards to create delicious, innovative dishes reflecting a unique style of fusion artistry that combines Japanese traditions and Peruvian influences.
• Begin with the yellowtail sashimi jalapeño followed by a salmon tataki with karashi, both with surprising layers of flavours.
• The young peach palate cleanser prepares you for the rich morsels of Wagyu taco enlivened by wasabi aioli.
• The sashimi salad features the chef's signature dressing of nine ingredients that blend beautifully with seared big-eye tuna.
• For mains, the rock shrimp tempura with creamy-spicy sauce and the black cod miso are must-try staples.
• A miso cappuccino makes for a wonderful conclusion: a creamy concoction punctuated by candied pecans.