Old ManilaRestaurant, $$$$, Contemporary, Grill, Makati
Opens at: 11:30keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:30-14:00
- +632 887 2888 loc. 6748
- G/F The Peninsula Manila, Ayala Avenue cor. Makati Avenue, Makati City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkageStarts at PHP 1,500
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetYes
The sleek but classic ambience with generous fine dining dishes makes this establishment a wonderful place for power lunches and deal-making dinners.
• Hailing from the kitchens of Marco Pierre White in London and Dubai, chef Allan Briones is the first Filipino chef at the helm of Old Manila and has applied his own creative twist by adding local flavours to the otherwise very continental menu.
• Top quality steaks and prawns grilled to perfection are also on offer.
• Do try their hydroponic gem salad with crispy anchovies, pistachios, cured egg yolk, and a gem lettuce dressing. Achingly fresh gem lettuce layered with a flavourful combination of savoury ingredients make it a luxurious upgrade on your standard starter salad.