RimaRestaurant, $$$$, Mediterranean, Boracay
Opens at: 17:30keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 17:30-23:00
- +6336 288 4988 ext. 6430
- Shangri-La's Boracay Resort and Spa, Brgy. Yapak, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePRICE UPON REQUEST
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Perched atop the summit of Shangri-La’s expansive grounds, Rima offers the island’s most elegant cooking in a setting that feels like a refined treehouse. Given the incredible views, it’s a shame this gem is no longer open for lunch, when white sand shorelines are in full, panoramic view.
• Truffles, a dish made with homemade gnocchi, smoked mascarpone, bacon, and truffle is a defining must-order.
• The Lobster stew with tomato confit, squid, and clams is ideal for sharing.
• The wine list is robust but expensive by even five-star resort standards. Luckily, Rima offers a range of modern well-made cocktails for those wanting options other than wine.