Sage Bespoke GrillRestaurant, $$$$, European, French, Steaks, Makati
Open now ( Close at: 10:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Fri
Sat - Sun
- Mon - Fri 07:00-10:00
- +632 813 8888 loc. 7428
- 2/F Makati Shangri-La Hotel Manila, Ayala Avenue cor. Makati Avenue, Makati City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
You can start with cocktails and acoustic music at the Sage Bar, then head upstairs one level to the dining area. They have a selection of steaks and off-the-menu seasonal specials, too.
- The appetisers and salads are good to share. The freshly baked breads are good to soak up the soups or with the home-made bacon.
- Tender and smothered with a barbecue sauce, the slow cooked Wagyu beef short ribs are to be savoured with the white cheddar cheese grits and baked macaroni cheese. Goes well, too, with a full-bodied red.
- The grilled Atlantic salmon has a crisp skin and moist wellcooked meat and goes well with side dishes like the truffled mashed potato or creamed spinach casserole.
- For dessert, they have a sampler of sweets like their toffee pudding and a selection of home-made ice creams.