Sala RestaurantRestaurant, $$$$, Modern, European, Makati
Opens at: 11:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sat
- Sun Close
- Mon - Sat 11:00-14:30
- +632 7750 1555/+632 8893 0242
- Podium Level, LV Locsin Building, Ayala Avenue cor. Makati Avenue, Makati City
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 800
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
For 12 years, restaurateur-chef, Colin Mackay’s Sala has been the mecca for French fine dining in Manila (22 if you count his original outpost in Malate). And deservedly so. Meticulous attention to detail, polished service, and phenomenally refined cuisine make it a favourite for the serious gourmand.
• Sala’s five-course tasting menu is exceptional value and showcases the range of the kitchen with dishes like swimmer crab and celeriac remoulade, with radish and hot smoked salmon.
• Made with pancetta, asparagus, leeks, and goat cheese, the gnocchi is outstanding. This best precedes the perfectly cooked grilled lamb cutlets with root vegetable pavé.
• Sala features an extensive scotch menu with single malts like Bruichladdich 16-year-old Cuvée and Balvenie 14-year-old Caribbean Cask.
- Top 20 Best Restaurants