SambaRestaurant, $$$$, Peruvian, Taguig
Opens at: 11:30keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Fri
Sat - Sun
- Mon - Fri 11:30-14:30
- +632 8820 0888
- 8/L 30th Street cor. 5th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 2,000
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Ever heard of an authentic, purely Peruvian restaurant in Manila? No? Then that is a good reason to go to the only one in town. The pool-side restaurant is as unique as its fare is scrumptious.
• Dreaming of ceviche? Try the jalapeño ceviche, which adds tang and spice to the vinegary marinade.
• The Samba salad is a delectable ensemble of fresh greens, shaved palm hearts, avocado purée, walnuts, and artichokes.
• Savour the picante de camarones if only to find out what coral butter and tacu rice are all about.
• The lomo saltado, beef tenderloin with Peruvian corn, will warm any carnivore’s heart. Top it all off with tres leches (sponge cake soaked in three types of milk) topped with torched meringue with a side of blueberry cheesecake ice