Samira GrillRestaurant, $$, Mediterranean, Farm-to-table, Tagaytay
Open now ( Close at: 14:30 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 06:30-10:30
- +632 8657 1640
- G/F Anya Resort Tagaytay, Buena Vista Hills Road, Tagaytay City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePRICE UPON REQUEST
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Should you find yourself in Tagaytay, Samira Grill is a choice dining establishment for contemporary European cuisine. This elegantly appointed tropical escape overlooks the sprawling grounds of the hotel. It is a pleasure to pull up the long bamboo-lined driveway, knowing that the creativity of executive chef, Jonathan Bouthiaux and his team awaits inside.
Reservations are encouraged on long weekends and holidays, as families are frequent visitors in those seasons.
• The bulalo foie gras is a delicious starter crafted after the traditional bulalo flavours of the area—hints of corn purée, with a beef shank dumpling and grilled foie gras.
• For a hearty meal, go with the Australian beef Wellington prepared to perfection and a substantial meal in itself for two: best paired with a merlot or cabernet.
• Should you be inclined to lighter fare, the earthy yet delicate forest mushroom risotto is both comforting yet rich.