Sentro 1771Restaurant, $$, Modern, Filipino, Taguig
Opens at: 11:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Thu
Sat - Sun
- Mon - Thu 11:00-00:00
- +632 8757 3941/+63917 866 0449
- U/GF Uptown Mall, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
Championing Filipino cuisine, Sentro 1771 consistently elevates heirloom dishes. The menu may be overwhelming to some with its variety of reimagined Filipino favourites, so best to refer to the photos on the menu and be mindful of the meal sizes.
• Don’t miss its signature sinigang na corned beef. Here, chef Vicky Pacheco uses tender, chunky, home-made corned beef as a substitute to the usual beef brisket, bringing out delicious flavours in the sour soup. Before the dish arrives, a waiter will oblige you with a tasting sample of the soup to check if the acidity is just the way you’d like it.
• Savour the appetising, bite-sized Rated GG (galunggong fillets), fried in olive oil and garnished with toasted garlic.
• Cap off your meal with any of Sentro 1771’s decadent desserts. Kesong puti, the soft, no-crust cheesecake served with a side of quezo de bola slices, and salted egg is a must-try.