SirenaRestaurant, $$$$, Seafood, Boracay
Opens at: 18:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 18:00-23:00
- +6336 288 4988 ext. 6441 / 644
- Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa, Brgy. Yapak, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa’s cliffside restaurant offers mouth-watering seafood and Asian specialities in a spectacular setting. Enjoy one of the best vantage points overlooking the secluded Banyugan Beach to view the famed Boracay sunset.
- If you are a group, order Sirena’s three-tier seafood platter complete with Palawan lobster, tiger prawns, grouper fillet, red snapper, scallops, octopus, and clams—to share.
- The Philippine scallops served five ways is a wonderful starter, especially with the rich gorgonzola cheese.
- Do not dare leave without trying the curry laksa noodles (with either lobster or prawns—both are equally flavourful). Best when piping hot, savour its rich, spicy broth. Pair this with a glass of subtly fruity 2017 Villa Girardi Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie.