Opening Hours Breakfast (SUN 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM)
Lunch Hours11:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Dinner Hours6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Accept Credit CardYes
The quiet opulence of the interiors makes the perfect setting to indulge in a superlative Chinese feast with innovative dishes lovingly created by the chef Sum Kok Loong Tony.
- Start with The Eight Treasures where you'll find delicacies like the braised sea cucumber stuffed with shrimp mousse or the oven-baked shrimp and fruit egg tart in wasabi.
- Have your crudité and enjoy a healthy starter like the double-boiled nourishing herb soup with maca root.
- Many gems are in the dim sum selection: The baked charcoal bun with seafood, the lobster roll, and the steamed scallop dumplings are all excellent.
- For mains, try the crab with Kan Xiang sauce, the soft shell crab with pork floss, the kurobuta pork with fresh mushrooms or the beef tenderloin with black pepper sauce.
- Go for the refreshing chilled lemon grass jelly with sherbet.