Cellar, TheRestaurant, $$$$, International, Taguig
Opens at: 12:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 12:00-14:30
- +632 8838 1234
- 2/F Grand Hyatt Manila, 8th Avenue cor. 35th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 2,500 (Wine); PHP 3,500 (Champagne); PHP 5,000 (Spirits)
- Car ValetYes
This elegant wine bar in Grand Hyatt offers delectable tapas and a well-curated wine list. The setting is both cosy and contemporary, making it conducive for intimate gatherings and special nights.
• Start with delicious appetisers: jamon Iberico and cheese croquetas, baked camembert with figs, and grilled portobello mushroom smothered with raclette cheese. Pair those with a good bottle of Spanish red from their excellent wine list.
• For your mains, order the paella and slow-roasted suckling pig. Just make sure you have enough time as the pig will take some time to cook.
• If you have room for more, add to that the succulent lamb ribs and freshly grilled tiger prawns and you have a scrumptious feast!