The Tasting RoomRestaurant, $$$$, Modern, European, Paranaque
Opens at: 18:30keyboard_arrow_down
- Tue Close
Wed - Sun
- Mon 18:30-22:30
- +632 800 8080
- G/F Nüwa City of Dreams Manila, Asean Avenue cor. Roxas Blvd., Entertainment City, Parañaque City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePrice Upon Request
- Car ValetNo
Chef Frederic Thevenet brings his star chef-studded background, including time with Alain Ducasse, to a fine dining experience that showcases exceptional technique and a pleasant blend of Asian ingredients and French favourites.
- Do not overlook the le beurre Bordier served with the housemade bread, arguably the best artisan butter in the world, and flown in each week for the restaurant.
- The smoked foie gras with mango's tartness and sweetness strike a complementary contrast to the rich foie gras.
- The singly named tuna appetiser arrives impressively with several plates, offering the main ingredient prepared in different ways.
- A 30-minute wait is required before delving into the Wagyu beef and well worth the time invested; it features a porcini velouté bordelaise sauce that will have you licking the plate!