UmuRestaurant, $$$, Japanese, Makati
Opens at: 12:00keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 12:00-14:30
- +632 7238 8888
- G/F Dusit Thani Manila, Ayala Centre, Makati City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetYes
It is a quiet place in an otherwise busy hotel. It has a well-stocked sushi bar. Sit by the sushi bar if you are dining alone and watch the chefs prepare your order while you sip your cocktail. Service is unobtrusive but efficient.
• For appetisers, you can order five kinds of sashimi if you care for variety.
• There is a good choice of sake by the glass and by the bottle.
• There is a wide variety of sushi and sashimi like the negi toro-maki and Philippine maki (a Pinoy version of the California maki) with mango and slivers of prawns.
• Fish lovers have a selection of fresh catches of the day, and favourites like shime saba, grilled and ready to dip in a special sauce.
• The tempura is excellent! You have a choice of all-shrimp or vegetables, or a mixed plate.