Gallery by CheleRestaurant, $$$, Modern, Filipino, Taguig
Opens at: Next Tuesday 18:00keyboard_arrow_down
- Mon Close
Tue - Sat
- Sun Close
- +632 8218 3895
- 5/F Clipp Centre, 11th Avenue cor. 39th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
Chef Chele González has veered wildly from his Spanish roots and gone instead into reinterpreting and transforming Filipino cuisine, a feat only a few, such as a master like himself, can achieve.
• Commence with a purple yam concoction, the taco with roast pig in mayonnaise.
• Follow it with the rice cracker topped with ceviche in garlic emulsion.
• Segue to the rice in chicken stock, duck egg yolk, and togarashi (Japanese seven spice blend), and the chef’s tribute to bistek Filipino, the Wagyu short ribs, slow-cooked for 28 hours into melt-in-your-mouth perfection, marinated in soy sauce and calamansi.
• Finish it off with pandan ice cream over a coconut milk and sugar reduction, nata de coco, and dulce de leche.
- Top 20 Best Restaurants