Wildflour ItalianRestaurant, $$$, Taguig
Open now ( Close at: 23:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:00-15:00
- +632 8244 3930/+63917 632 9384
- G/F The Finance Centre, 9th Avenue cor. 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 750/bottle (Wine); PHP 750 (Cake)
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
For the welcoming ambience, with Machuca tiles and generous ceiling height, plus brick walls that give the whole place a cosy feel. Go because this is Italian comfort food done absolutely right!
• Begin your meal with a perfectly made frito misto with spiced aioli. Have the arancini —juicy and packed with flavour.
• For pastas, one cannot go wrong with these home-made ones and the carbonara easily stands out. Prepared with fresh egg, bacon, and the right amount of cheese—it is a winner!
• Give their pizzas a try—the prosciutto is outstanding!
• The Kurobuta pork chops prepared with capers and burnt butter is excellently satisfying.
• The dessert selection is spot on and if you can manage it, have the lemongrass panna cotta—not too sweet and a great way to cap your meal.
- Top 20 Best Restaurants