Wildflour RestaurantRestaurant, $, French, American, International, Taguig
Open now ( Close at: 11:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 05:00-11:00
- +632 8856 7600/+63917 852 0950
- G/F Net Lima, 4th Avenue cor. 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 700 (Bottle/Wine); PHP 500 (Cake)
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetNo
Creative menu options—mostly crafted in-house and from scratch, can be expected from this homey yet vibrant restaurant with several branches around the metro.
• If you’re up early and want to start with something flavourful, go for the chorizo fundido, a tempting dish of Mexican chorizo, fried egg, arugula, and gooey cheddar and mozzarella .
• Have the delicious squid ink mafaldine any time of the day. This pasta dish is hard to find in Manila, and at Wildflour, it is done beautifully.
• The kimchi fried rice and steak gives diners a generous serving of succulent 200g Bolzico beef tenderloin steak and fried egg atop a steaming bowl of spicy kimchi rice—a dish you would want to pair with a pour of cabernet sauvignon.
• Go for the mouth-watering pecan pie or the salted chocolate cake. Both are salty-sweet; both divine!