XO46 Heritage BistroRestaurant, $$, Filipino, Taguig
Open now ( Close at: 23:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:00-15:00
- +632 553 6566
- 3/F SM Aura Premier, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaNo
- Car ValetNo
If you are looking for an authentic Filipino dining experience (complete with staff who will communicate with you in the vernacular), this is the place to go.
- A complimentary serving of puto (rice cakes) with two kinds of butter—sweet and aligue (crab roe)—kicks off your meal here.
- The sisig Kapampangan (crunchy pork bits sautéed in onions and spices), while listed as tapas, goes perfectly well with the sinfully delicious aligue rice topped with salted egg. Never mind the calories—it’s so worth it!
- The kare kareng dagat is a symphony of squid, fish, mussels, and prawns in a rich peanut sauce with irresistible bagoong (shrimp paste).
- End on a high note with the Mala-ubeng Panaginip (layers of purple yam and leche flan served à la mode) or the Sapin-sapin bahaghari uniquely drizzled with grape juice.