YakumiRestaurant, $$$$, Japanese, Parañaque
Opens at: 11:30keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:30-14:30
- +632 8888 88 88 loc. 8971
- Solaire Resort and Casino, 1 Asean Avenue, Entertainment City, Tambo, Parañaque City
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 3,000
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetYes
Traditional and fusion Japanese find a healthy co-existence at Yakumi. There are recognisable oriental favourites, as well as signature Western-style dishes, such as the highly recommended and explosive volcano roll, for those with curious palates.
• Imaginative Japanese-inspired cocktails can be shaken, stirred, or what have you by your server right at your table once they roll up with the quaint bar trolley.
• The fresh Hokkaido sea urchin with lobster jelly and dashi caviar captures the rich flavours of the sea in a few bites, leaving you wanting more.
• The tofu and avocado salad is drizzled with a delicious goma, or sesame dressing that makes for a refreshing appetiser, or even for a satisfying semi-light meal on its own.