YakumiRestaurant, $$$$, Japanese, Paranaque
Open now ( Close at: 23:00 )keyboard_arrow_down
Mon - Sun
- Mon - Sun 11:30-14:30
- +632 8888 88 88 loc. 8971
- Solaire Resort and Casino, 1 Asean Avenue, Entertainment City, Tambo, Parañaque City
- Private RoomYes
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeNo
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetYes
Japanese restaurants are few and far between in Manila's gaming and entertainment district. If the diner has a hankering for highend Nippon cuisine, this is worth trying.
For diners with an overflowing billfold, the restaurant has an extensive selection of seafood imported directly from Tsukiji market to wallow in.
- For diners who don't want to think, the grilled beef and fish of the day set menu are good options. It comes with a wafu salad, which is nice and piquant, Grade A sashimi, mouthwatering rib-eye, shrimp tempura, and fish.
- The miso soup and the tempura sauce are much improved.
- The dessert is a sight to behold, and to taste. The sushi set menu is equally impressive!